Aegis Aerospace is currently looking for a Electrical Engineer to join our team in Houston (Webster Area-near NASA) **Position REQUIRES the employee to be on-site**
This position is responsible for designing and upgrading electrical and electronic circuits and systems, including embedded systems, and associated project engineering duties. The technical work includes creating board layouts and embedded system designs and overseeing their manufacturing, testing, integration, and troubleshooting. The project engineering work includes developing, managing, and maintaining project budgets and schedules, and interfacing with customers. Includes, but is not limited to, spaceflight hardware and/or associated ground support equipment.
Did you know?
Aegis Aerospace has more than 30 years of experience in creating innovative and practical solutions to fulfill defense and space needs.
We are looking for candidates who are ready to revolutionize the space and defense industry and pioneer new technological advancements to safeguard our country.
Are you ready to Innovate, Explore, and Protect?
• Bachelor of Science degree (min) in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college.
• Minimum of 10 years electrical/embedded circuit and system design experience with high-specification equipment, resulting in fielded products.
• Minimum of 5 years developing spaceflight and/or aerospace hardware
• Minimum of 3 years project engineering experience
• Requires knowledge of digital circuit design, digital communication protocol, logic control systems, and electronic circuit design
• Creative designer with excellent analytical and design skills
• Current knowledge of the state of electrical component and embedded system design and use
• Familiar with the effects of spaceflight on electrical components; able to correctly select components for spaceflight use.
• Self-motivated, focused on delivering excellent products on time and on budget
• Proven ability to work autonomously, with a minimum of supervision, and also excel as part of a team
• Proficient in EAGLE or similar circuit design software
• Proficient in basic or advanced project management tools
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Experience with C, C++, and other common programming languages
• Experience with analog instruments a plus
• Strong time management and organizational skills
• Dependable and accountable, and able to work effectively in a dynamic environment
• Requires excellent interpersonal skills and written and verbal communications skills
• Experience outside of the space industry a plus (in addition to space industry experience)
About Aegis Aerospace
We are a woman-owned space and technology company headquartered in Houston, TX. Our primary objective is to support the Department of Defense and NASA in achieving their missions to defend the security of our country, reach new heights and to discover the unknown. We employ some of the brightest, most experienced engineering and technology experts in the U.S.
To learn more about Aegis Aerospace, visit our website at .
Aegis Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity Employer /M/F/disability/protected veteran employer.
Looking for Electrical Engineer jobs in UK?
Browse hundreds of latest Electrical Engineer vacancies updated daily on one of the UK's top aviation job sites. Aviation Job Search prides itself in helping thousands of people build their Electrical Engineer careers in UK.
Click below link to browse other Electrical Engineer opportunities in UK:
View all Electrical Engineer Jobs
If you're an employer looking for Electrical Engineer recruitment, get in touch with us by clicking on the link below:
Hire Electrical Engineer Now