3 months ago
Job ID: 469616BR Date posted: Jan. 29, City: Marion State: Massachusetts
Description:Lockheed Martin is in search of a skilled senior electrical engineer (level 3) to join our rapidly growing team in Marion, MA. We are anticipating the need for additional staffing due to new work, likely in quarter 1or 2 of 2019. This role in the Rotary and Mission Systems business area offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to and grow with a top-tier employer known throughout the world for its engineering prowess, diversity of product offerings, and robust solutions.
The candidate will be involved with technical leadership, electrical engineering development efforts, test equipment design, design verification testing, integration and test, qualification testing, documentation authoring, etc. for underwater vehicles.
The candidate should have several successful complex digital and/or analog board designs under his/her belt, be energetic, able to work independently, yet thrive in a team environment and have sound theoretical and practical experience as well as a passion for design excellence. Occasional overtime and some travel are required.
The qualified candidate must have:
1. US Citizenship
2. A minimum of a Bachelor of science in Electrical Engineering
3. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
4. Highly proficient at multitasking
5. Strong in at least two of the following: analog, digital, FPGAs, power, test equipment development.
6. Strong design, testing, and troubleshooting skills, aptitude, and experience
7. Thrives in a fast-paced team environment
8. Proficient with common laboratory engineering tools including logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, power supplies, function generators, digital multi-meters, and other support equipment.
1. Embedded systems design experience
2. Zuken schematic capture
3. Experience with underwater systems or other US naval systems or related products would be a plus
6. Programmable logic device expertise
7. Signal integrity expertise
9. Matlab, MS Office suite
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS Relocation Available: Possible Career Area: Electrical Engineering Clearance Level: Secret Type: Full-Time Virtual Location: no Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid) Shift: First