5 months ago
STS Technical Services now offers Electrical Designer with injection-molded plastics design experience for a long-term contract position in Wauwatosa, Wisconsin.
Join our client, one of the world’s most renowned and respected motorcycle manufacturers, in designing wiring harnesses and electrical systems for their new motorcycle models. Work on the cutting edge of mechanical design for an industry leader!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
* Generate accurate CAD models and engineering drawings
* Generate new concepts that may apply to product specifications
* Create documentation supporting product development, including product renderings, assembly documentation, and tolerance studies
* Deliver designs to the appropriate quality, cost and timing objectives
* Associate’s Degree in Mechanical Design or equivalent design experience
* Experienced in designing injection-molded plastic components
* High degree of skill using Creo or Pro/E, as well as ProCable to design wire harnesses
* Prior experience performing GD&T for designs
* Can demonstrate creativity in solving design problems
* Medical/MEC: Minimum Essential Coverage: Affordable Care Act Preventive Care Coverage + Hospital Indemnity and Group Accident
* Dental: Full coverage nationwide PPO coverage or HMO option for Florida only
* Vision: Full nationwide coverage plan
* Short- and/or Long-Term Disability plans
* Life insurance for yourself, your spouse, your children
* Critical Illness and Critical Accident plans
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call. .
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.