6 months ago
Electrical Designer - 1078202
Job Description – Electrical Designer
- Walk down Process lines and create new P&ID’S for processes for the site.
- Create new drawings for HVAC gas lines.
- Design new layout for Plant Nitrogen moved to outside of the building from Bulk tank to all needed process areas. Including all pipe bridges/supports.
- Implement project folders into documentum, to be used for engineering contractors outside of DuPont (ongoing).
- Create new drawings for all new and existing projects (ongoing).
- Incorporate all new project changes/additions to existing drawings (ongoing).
- Create a valve numbering system for new Nitrogen system.
- Label all valves and lines for new systems (ongoing).
- Create and update P&ID’s for all plant utilities (ongoing).
- Civil layout for building expansions and pervious and impervious coverage for City of Newark (ongoing as needed).
- Update all electrical and instrument drawings, single lines, schematics, etc., (ongoing).
- Update security drawings, cameras, card readers, etc. (ongoing)
- Work with all project disciplines on in-house design for minor projects (ongoing).
- Maintain all drawings for entire site in documentum (ongoing).
- Work with maintenance on design and updates of existing equipment (ongoing).
- Help with design for new & existing areas of improvement in ISO area. Including product baskets and design of mezzanine for new applications, including ISO tooling (ongoing).
- Design inspection area layout.
- Design Application Lab HVAC layout.
- Green line new and existing drawings – all disciplines - and update as needed (ongoing)
- Equipment arrangements for new and existing processes (ongoing)
- Will need to call-in/attend a weekly B&R Safety Tool Box meeting.
- Will need to attend a B&R new hire orientation, approx. 1-2 days.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficient in SAP
- Able to create and maintain Excel spreadsheets.
- Able to learn & understand new software as presented.
- Capable of organizational and telephone skills.
- Able to perform multi-functions
- Good customer service skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers, vendors etc.
- Attend, participate in meetings.