5 months ago
Electrical Design Engineer-TROQ-CASB01897219
ELECTRICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
REQUISITION NUMBER: TROQ-CASB01897219
About Bombardier Transportation
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Electrical Design Engineer and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Saint-Bruno.
You will design deliverable form of analysis reports, functional or integrated electrical schematics or manufacturing reports necessary for the methods, everything must meet the general standards in force or specifically requested by our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Define the first drafts of technical solutions to fulfill the functional requirements, performance and maintenance;
- Perform the integration of electrical diagrams;
- Track the elements required for the design;
- Perform the design of general or partial assemblies, taking into account the manufacturing capabilities of the plant;
- Verify during manufacturing the conformity of parts or assemblies with drawings and their compatibility with each other and makes corrections if necessary;
- Validate proposed solutions with other departments and services involved;
- Prepare analysis to confirm that the technical solutions selected will meet customer performance requirements;
- Validate the quality of schemas or other documents created or modified by back office support and gives instructions for corrections when required;
- Participate in the bidding process or business case for new projects or business opportunities within your area of expertise.
- You hold an Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent;
- You have seven (7) years of relevant experience;
- You have knowledge of creation, modification or verification of electrical schematic;
- You own knowledge of selection and sizing of cable or other electrical components;
- You own knowledge of panel or harnesses manufacturing production support;
- You possess knowledge of E3 or any electrical CAD software, PSPICE or any other electrical circuit similuation software, and Catia V5 (considered as an asset);
- You have excellent English and French communication skills, both written and spoken, Spanish intermediate (considered as an asset).
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signalling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.
Job: Electrical/Electronics Engineering
Primary Location: CA-QC-St. Bruno
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 18.02.2019, 11:46:03 AM
20.05.2019, 10:59:00 PM