about 1 month ago
Wyman-Gordon, located in Princeton, KY, provides powdered metals for Isothermal Forgings for military and commercial turbine applications using nickel based and titanium alloys. This growing, $200 million profit center is part of a highly successful, multi-billion $ diversified manufacturer. Precision Castparts Corporation.
Electrical Controls Engineer
We are searching for an experienced and highly-motivated Process Controls Engineer responsible for electrical controls design, development, programming, testing, troubleshooting and commissioning of complex control systems. This role will be highly focused on gas atomization systems with a deep dive in to the operation, troubleshooting and project management surrounding our most valuable assets.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provide industrial controls and automation engineering services to the atomization and powder operations
* Design, development, PLC and HMI /SCADA programming, instrument specifications, troubleshooting, start-up, documentation, maintenance and support.
* Engineering specifications and drawings, review of engineering documents and factory acceptance
* Develop high-quality, error-free industrial software programs.
* Maintain positive working relationships with all levels of the organization
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* BS degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent work experience
* 5 – 10 years’ proven experience with Industrial instrumentation and control implementation with multiple platforms:
* PLC programming (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Modicon, etc.).
* HMI/SCADA programming (FactoryTalk, Iconics Genesis64, Wonderware, Cimplicity, iFIX, Siemens, etc.)
* SQL programming and design of relational databases
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.