7 months ago
The Electrical Assembler will perform assembly operations in the Electrical Assembly area to include assembly of a variety of electro/mechanical systems involving electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic circuitry, precision controls, electro/mechanical components and units having precise and critical operation specifications. Specific work activities will include the making of wiring harnesses, board soldering, component installation, building and assembly of electrical panels, building controllers and installation of software, testing, tuning and troubleshooting, and assembly of cabinets.
• Must be able to read and understand all technical documentation, schematics / prints, specifications and use sophisticated measuring instruments and gauges.
• Experienced in operating various electrical diagnostic equipment such as oscilloscopes, signal generators, multi-meters and analyzers.
• Experience with controller software and Ladder Logic.
• Ability to operate various hand tools including: soldering and wire crimping tools, micrometers.
• Skilled using material handling equipment such as cranes, hoists.
• Ability to work independently and meet production schedules.
• Must have the ability to work collaboratively with Engineering and Applications on standard and special electrical systems builds.
• May require limited travel.
• Stand for extended periods of time, reach with both hands and bend as necessary, and lifting up to 40 lbs on a regular basis.
High School diploma and advanced technical training with five to seven years experience performing in a similar role, with the ability to demonstrate a high degree of mechanical and electrical skills sufficient to perform in the position. Journeyman's Electrical License or Associates degree in a technical discipline preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.