Beechcraft Berlin aviation GmbH is growing!
We are one of the leading Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) facilities in Europe, located in Berlin – Schönefeld. We are an EASA Part 145 authorized Maintenance Organization, an EASA Part 21J authorized Engineering Design Organization, an EASA Part M authorized CAMO+ and an FAA certified repair station.
Employees at BBA are the most important asset, with their culture, talents and skills.
We are currently seeking an experienced Electrical and Avionics Compliance Verification Engineer
available for immediate start.
Job type: PermanentJob Category: Engineering
Role overview: Electrical and Avionics Compliance Verification Engineer (f/m/x)The Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) verifies all means of compliance to the applicable airworthiness requirements and other certification guidelines in order to obtain an approval for Major and Minor modifications under EASA Part 21 subpart J approved Design Organization. The CVE specialises in Electrical and Avionics systems. Your responsibilities will be
· independent check and approval of compliance documents (design document, test plan and test record, installation instructions, maintenance documentation) necessary for the verification of compliance with the applicable Certification Specification and environmental requirements as defined in the certification plan
· approval of the technical content (completeness, technical accuracy...) of the compliance documents and manuals approved by the Aviation Agencies (Aircraft Flight Manual, the Airworthiness Limitations section of the Instructions for Continued Airworthiness and the Certification Maintenance Requirements (CMR) document, where applicable).
· technical advice related to the design for the technical field of competence
· coordinate with the other members of the Design team to ensure proper Engineering Departments interface
· Extensive practical experience in one or more of the technical fields of Electrical and Avionics in an Aerospace/Aeronautical company
· Relevant degree for the technical field of competence
· Proven deep knowledge of CS-23 and CS-25 (incl. amendments) as far as Subparts E, F, G, H and J, related Appendixes and Interpretative Material (EASA, FAA)
· Proven general knowledge of CS-23 and CS-25 and basic knowledge of equivalent FAA Specifications and interpretative material incl. amendments (by professional experience)
· Proven general knowledge of AMC-20 (general acceptable means of compliance)
· Proven knowledge of aviation regulations for airworthiness including amendments (Part 21 incl AMC and GM) by training or professional experience
· Previous experience in an Approved Design Organization (EASA Part 21J), covering the same role in the field of Electrical and Avionics system.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to demonstrate commitment, result oriented, and capacity to focus
· Able to coordinate the resources allocated
· Ability to work on multiple programmes with varying level of requirements efficiently and effectively
· Excellent English knowledge, written and spoken, basic knowledge of German will be a plus
· Comprehensive experience in at least Type Certification under EASA/FAA (or Supplemental Type Certificate)
· Experience in Experimental Permit to Fly projects
· Proven knowledge of aviation law - basic regulation and continuing airworthiness
· Knowledge on operational suitability data (OSD) – certification specifications, safety assessment methods and processes
We offer you...
· an international and multicultural team with highly motivated colleagues
· a dynamic environment to stay ahead in the innovation
· the opportunity to make a decisive contribution to the BBA everyday
· a working network with partner from leading the aviation world context
· the opportunity for a personal and professional development
Could we spark you?
Then apply via Email, providing your cover letter, resume, a compliance matrix on the above job profile and preferable requirements, detailing your notice period and your salary expectation.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.