11 months ago
As part of a highly collaborative environment you will work independently and on a multi-disciplinary team. As such, candidates must have excellent communication and organizational skills and the desire to take on new tasks and develop new skills.
Candidates must be a U.S. Person (U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident/Green Card Holder).
Education Requirements: Engineering Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace or a Relevant Discipline
* Entry Level: B.S. and preferably an M.S.
* Experienced Level: B.S. and preferably an M.S.
* Senior Level: M.S. and preferably a Ph.D.
Experience Requirements (an advanced degree may qualify for years of experience):
* Entry Level: Recent Graduate to 3 Years of Relevant Industry Experience
* Experienced Level: 3 (+) Years of Relevant Industry Experience
* Senior Level: 8 (+) Years of Relevant Industry Experience
Interests, Working Knowledge and Backgrounds Normally Include a Mix of:
* Electrical engineering with a background in electro-mechanical machinery, power electronics, power distribution, and/or controls.
* Propulsion system design, analysis, integration and testing of advanced synchronous and asynchronous components including motors, generators, power control electronics, conductors, and energy storage devices.
Familiarity with advanced electric propulsion system components:
* High torque density motors
* High performance energy storage devices
* Power electronics
* High voltage distribution harnesses and interconnects
Knowledge of system chain of:
* Power Generation
* Electric Energy Storage
* System Control
Engineering Industry Background May Include:
* Analytical research and product development
* Automotive or locomotive electric propulsion
* Aerospace and aircraft propulsion