On behalf of our long-standing client, a worldwide leading flight, aeronautic and space company, we are searching for EC135 Mechanics to join the business in Germany on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled EC135 Mechanic with vast experience in rotary mechanical environments. In return, you will have the opportunity to showcase your talents and to make meaningful contributions within the aerospace field.
· Planned and non-planned maintenance
· Fitting and functional testing of mechanical components
· Implementation and support of system tests for mechanical components.
· Responsible for task related documentation
· Type Rating on the EC135
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working on the EC135 Helicopter
· Must have the right to live and work in the EU
· Fluency in English is required and knowledge of German is a plus
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Germany or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experience aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.