12 months ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
At UTC Aerospace Systems, we believe that innovation starts with our people. That’s why we have over 8,000 engineers located in 70 sites around the globe, across 14 countries. But our Engineering organization is not just a collection of individual businesses. We use our size and expertise to create system solutions that work across all our product lines.
Our industry-leading experts are setting the standards for the aerospace industry and paving the way for the future. But as new challenges present themselves, we need fresh, creative and motivated minds to overcome these hurdles, help us break barriers and achieve new levels of innovation. Do you have what it takes to join a global, diverse organization that doesn’t shy away from big opportunities? If so, we invite you to join our Engineering ranks and create the next generation of aerospace technologies. Together, we will move the world forward!
* Perform detailed design work for Engine Build Up (EBU) components, assembly layout, systems integration, configuration control, creating drawings and model based definition using Catia v5 within Enovia.
* Release engineering and provide status to leadership.
* Formulate designs for sheet metal support brackets, system schematics, system installations, component parts for application for aerospace products.
* Provide direction to others and serve as an expert resource for other engineers.
* Coordinate with customers and suppliers and support design reviews.
* Develop Interface Control Documents (ICD), create/compile technical documentation in support of evolving and changing designs.
* Participate in Continuous Improvement activities and lean events.
WORK AUTHORIZATION RESTRICTION NEEDED
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Experience designing engine, nacelle or aircraft systems.
* Experience with Catia V5.
* Experience in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
* Proficiency in MSOffice suite (Excel, Word, PPT etc.)
* Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and 4-7 years of related experience.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.