6 months ago
For our Maintenance Hangar BER in Berlin Schönefeld we are currently recruiting
EASA CAT-A Mechanics (m/f)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Carry out inspections, replacements, repairs and modifications on our A320 Fleet as per Task training
* Good knowledge of using AMM, AIPC
* Line, Base and AOG Duties
* Must hold a valid EASA Part 66, CAT-A License
* Experienced on A320 Family, Line and Base Maintenance
* Must be computer literate ( MS Office )
* Must have a Full Driving License
* Able to work to deadlines under pressure.
* High degree of customer focus and sense of responsibility
* Willing to work night shift
* Good communication skills
* All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in Germany
* Interesting and varied areas of activity
* In-house opportunities for further training and development
* Numerous perks and employee benefits including in the tourism sector (airline discount)
This full-time position is open ended. If these challenging responsibilities and broad spectrum of creative possibilities appeal to you, we look forward to your application.
You can should you have any questions regarding your application.