Are you interested in growing your career with Ireland’s only 4 star airline? We are looking for an Aircraft Engineer to join our growing Dublin Maintenance Base (EASA CAT A or B1 / B2 engineers). We’re the department that are responsible for servicing our fleet of more than 60 aircraft that fly to over 100 destinations across Europe and North America.
Based in Dublin Airport and reporting to the line maintenance manager, you will have responsibility for the maintenance and certification of A320/321 and or A330 aircraft.
In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, we offer you the opportunity to grow your career with one of Ireland’s most iconic brands. Take a look below!
• Performance and certification of Line Maintenance work up to and including A Checks, as outlined in the Aer Lingus MMOE, to ensure compliance with prescribed airworthiness standards
• Perform duties assigned by your supervisors in a safe, timely and diligent manner in accordance with the approved standards and company procedures
• Full utilisation of all IT systems in use throughout the maintenance department
• Adherence to all company, regulatory and Health and Safety requirements
• Be proactive in implementing the Aer Lingus security of aircraft programme
• Strict adherence to the relevant airport regulations and directions
• Maintain the work environment and work vehicles in a clean and safe condition
• Play an active part in the continuous improvement programmes which are ongoing within the Maintenance and Engineering Department
• Responsible for the delivery of key KPIs for the department
Your qualifications & key criteria:
*If you are a non-Irish Citizen, you will need to be in possession of a current police disclosure certificate from your home country. If you have lived outside the Republic of Ireland for more than 6 months you will also be required to hold a current police disclosure certificate from that country/countries
What we offer:
• Relocation assistance
AER LINGUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER