about 1 year ago
Skyscanner is a leading global travel search site and app, a place where people are inspired to plan and book direct from millions of travel options at the best prices. We employ over 800 staff across ten offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, we were recently acquired by Chinese online travel company Ctrip in a deal valued at £1.4bn. While we remain operationally independent, our acquisition by Ctrip allows us to take the business to the next level of accelerated global growth. It’s a hugely exciting time for Skyscanner and the over 60m people who use us every month. We are unbiased and free, and our secret is in our unique proprietary technology that connects people directly to everything the travel industry has to offer.
We’re looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-focussed Early Careers / Graduate Recruitment Manager to join our Talent Acquisition Team, to support our global campus intake. From managing both the strategic and day-to-day campus engagement for hiring top emerging talent from universities and business schools, to implementing an engaging and competitive attraction campaign, through to assessment and on-boarding the interns/graduates and then supporting their career journey with us. You’ll help to create the best possible experience for this group. Help them make an impact, with the right opportunities at Skyscanner they will become future leaders in our business. What’s not to love?
Are you looking for a career where you can make impact? Where you can work and learn from some of the best innovators in the internet economy space? Where you can find the best graduating talent from the best Universities and then support the new recruits through the beginnings of their career journey with us? If you have a passion for hiring the best, have developed and led campus programs, and have experience scaling to large talent acquisition goals, join us on the journey to the future.
What you can expect as a Graduate Recruitment Manager:
* Be the main point of contact at Skyscanner for all university related hiring and activity
* Work with global teams to establish local business needs across all campus hiring and build the plan to execute against this in partnership with Graduate recruiter and People teams
* Use internal and external data to identify target schools and determine appropriate level of engagement
* Collaborate with executive sponsors and school captains to develop and drive campus recruiting strategies at targeted universities and business schools
* Partner with Graduate Recruiter to deliver an accurate employer brand at target Universities
* Building world-class engagement programs for all new hires ahead of their start at Skyscanner
* Executing well-planned and comprehensive on-boarding and induction for all new campus starters at multiple times in the calendar year, creating training programs to develop opportunities to support on-going development
* Managing global rotations, where applicable, to deliver the best experience and talent development in new roles across the business
* Develop and communicate metrics and to senior stakeholders regarding the progress of Campus recruiting and performance of hires
* Focus on the community within Skyscanner and build the identity for each campus intake
What we are looking for:
* A bachelor’s degree or equivalent
* Previous experience in building and running a global campus/MBA hiring strategy
* A combination of Recruitment, Portfolio Management, Program Management, Business Operations and Technical Skills
* Track record of success in management of a project/program office or multiple simultaneous enterprise initiatives
* A strong communicator and influencer who can work with our leaders and internal stakeholders to effectively manage hiring demand and ultimately support the scaling and growth of our business
* A record of successful delivery of programs from conception through to ongoing management
* Proven ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders, peers and senior management
* Detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate, to anticipate constraints and identify optimisation or alternative solutions
* Independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high quality judgments and decisions quickly with excellent organisational skills
We are proud to have a working environment that sets our employees up for success, as well as all the usual perks you would expect from barista machines to massage chairs, to free food, holiday buying scheme as well as frequent townhalls with our CEO. What we really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make impact and ultimately help us put our users first.
Skyscanner can offer you large scale, complex problems where you can reach 60 million users whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment where you can thrive.
Join us now.