about 1 year ago
Position: EA to Chief Commercial Officer
Location: Mumbai-Head Office
Qualification: Graduation (Mandatory)
Age: 28 - 32 Years
Experience From: 4 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 8 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Job Purpose :-
The Executive Assistant provides direct administrative and executive support to CCO. This role is responsible for performing executive duties to ensure an efficient, well maintained and result driven corporate environment.
He/She is required to function as liaison among the office of the CCO ,the Commercial Team & CRM Team.
Job Description Key Accountabilities :-
1. Liaison and inter department coordination for Commercial , CRM and other departments.
2. Coordination of daily sales reports form Region managers (plan vs achievement trackers ).
3. Follow-up with regions\ team on special projects assigned to them.
4. Daily tracker of various reports ( eg. Sales team market visit weekly plan and tracker).
5. Tracking governance model.
6. Quick turnaround on Region queries.
7. Drafting Agenda and minutes of the meeting.
8. Managing daily meeting calendar and meetings.
9. Drafting acknowledge letters, correspondence with channel etc.
10. Plan organize and coordinate the administrative aspects of activities along with drafting of mails and letters.
11. Good written English Communication skills.
12. The role offers opportunity to grow in the Commercial function.
13. Advanced MS - Office skills a must.
Venue: WIC, Worli, Mumbai.
Contact: HR Department