10 months ago
Position: Duty Officer
Qualification: Graduate with Excellent Communication skills
Age: 24 - 35 Years
Experience From: 3 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 5 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Ability to work in 24 X 7 environment.
Lead mid size team for multiple flight operations
Prior experience in equivalent position or Sr. CSE would be preferable.
Job Description 1. Preparation of effective procedures covering all activities before aircraft arrival, during turn round and after departure covering ticketing, check-in, assembly and departure control, documentation clearance, unloading, loading, cleaning, transportation, crew liaison, communication, etc.
2. Responsible for reporting to DM/ APM occurrences, events, violations and acts that may affect safety, security and company reputation.
3. Assure all log entries are correctly updated.
4. Check staff appearance and grooming to ensure that all staff members report to duty neat, clean and in full uniform.
5. Follow up and take necessary action against instructional emails, , inform all concerned for immediate action
6. Ensure all laid down processes and procedures are followed by the CSE/T.CSE
7. Prepares and submits a monthly inventory (stationery requirements) to avoid any shortage in the last minute.
8. Check Staff daily attendance.
9. Reply to all queries / complaint and claims received and report to the DM/APM
10. Responsible for Safety, Security & Quality of the function / Task performed.
11. Deputise Duty Manager in administration and/ or operational function/responsibilities as and when required.