about 1 year ago
Position: Duty Officer
Qualification: Bachelors Degree in any field
Age: 30 - 40 Years
Experience From: 5 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 10 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position Supervision of Tr.CSE , CSE, Sr. CSE , Load & Trim officer , RAMP and Passenger service Areas. Responsible for Ground Operations and Control the activities with various compliance.
Job Description 1) Preparation of effective Procedures covering all activities before aircraft arrival, during turn around , after departures covering all operational areas and all customer touch points.
2) Daily briefing and debriefing to the staff.
3) Responsible for reporting to DM/ Dy APM / APM for occurrences, events , violations and acts that may affect safety , security and Company’s reputation.
4) Ensures that all log entries are correctly updated.
5) Assists the Managers to control staff overstay without hampering the flight operations.
6) Ensure that staff is adhering to airlines procedures about the grooming and shift timings
7) Maintains healthy relations with the airport authorities.
8) Attendance management of the staff.
9) Supervises efficient the processing of passengers, baggage , Cargo and mail at the designated station.
10) Ensure proper security and safety for Passengers, Staff , Baggage , Cargo and equipment at the station.
11) Coordinates with the handling agent to analysis the deviation and reports the same to the Airport Manager and initiates corrective action.
12) Plans for irregularity and keep abreast of airport and corporate emergency procedures.
13) Mans the check in counter or other touch points as and when required.