2 months ago
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD US
CACI is seeking a cleared DSP Engineer to develop Demodulation Algorithms to the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. If you are looking for a place to grow your skills and knowledge CACI would like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Demodulate signals from various sources including Commercial-Off-the-Shelf (COTS) devices
* Responsible for developing demodulation algorithms for modern communication technologies
* Deinterleave collected signals as necessary
* Identify trends and patterns in COTS
* Prepare technical reports
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Active Secret and obtain TS/SCI w CI Poly
* Bachelors in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent degree) specializing in DSP
Experience with developing and implementing DSP algorithms
Fluency with basics of signals and how to process them including modulation, demodulation, filtering, and spectral analysis
Experience with MODERN communication and DSP technologies
Intermediate MATLAB, C, C++, LINUX, PYTHON programming skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Background in image and signal processing, both algorithm design and implementation (for example, image scaling, deinterlacing, deinterleaving, frame rate conversion, artifact detection).
* MA/MS in Electrical Engineering, Digital Communications, Information Theory, Signal Processing or related field
* Works well in a small team environment . Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously
* Graduate of Cryptologic Signals Collection and processing course. (450, 451, or 452)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.