8 months ago
We are looking for a Full Time Driver/Office Assistant to work in our Limassol office for the purpose of providing driving, messenger, and administrative services to Management and Staff.
* Greek Driver needed to drive a busy executive to meetings, appointments and to also assist in his household running.
* To drive and escort family members to and from their daily activities.
* To monitor the vehicle condition
As Office Assistant:-
* Working knowledge and experience with Microsoft office programs including Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Provide support to the office administrative functions, which include undertaking messenger tasks, clerical duties and other duties as assigned by management.
* Duties are subject to change as per management requirements.
You will possess:-
* The flexibility to work extra hours when required
* A high sense of responsibility, courtesy and tact
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* The ability to work independently and as part of a team
* Time management skills
* Previous experience an advantage, not essential
* Clean driver’s license & criminal record
* must be familiar with Limassol
* must be able to work weekends and anti-social hours
* Must speak fluent Greek & English
* Basic skill and ability to use Microsoft Office
* Flexible working attitude
* Reliable and trustworthy
* Well presented
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit a current CV and cover letter.
Negotiable salary based on experience and qualifications
Please be advised that only those invited to an interview will be contacted