2 months ago
DOD Intelligence Analyst – Top Secret SCI
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics ("BI&A"), a subsidiary to The Boeing Company, is seeking a Intelligence Analyst to join their high-caliber team.
Assists Intelligence Community customers in using the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) TAC data discovery system to support their intelligence requirements by:
* Working closely with the customer on developing information requests and expressing them as queries and grids to support the customers ’ day to day operations
* Providing desk-side assistance by analyzing case-specific data and recommending queries and analytic grid frameworks to persistently monitor the essential elements of interest to customers
* Building search queries, grid sets to support case teams when requested
* Providing training on use of the system for customer personnel in settings such as classrooms, desk-side assistance, collaboration using web tools, or telephone support.
* Conducting content administration/query quality control of the analytic query database
* Administering customer use accounts for the TAC system
* Assisting the Boeing program manager in preparation of formal reports
* Collaborating with Boeing analysts on similar contracts as well as customer program managers to ensure clear lines of communications and expectations.
* Position supports two contracts with half time support to each to create full time support. Once contract supports Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) and Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI) at Quantico Marine Base, VA. The other contract supports the Narcotics and Transnational Crime Center (NTC) in Crystal City, VA.
* The NCIS/AFOSI support requires traveling to customer CONUS and OCONUS sites to provide training or TAC user support on-site at field locations. TDY requirements are estimated up to 15%. the NTC contract does not require travel.
Bachelors Degree or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
At least six (8) years of experience in an intelligence discipline or related environment (e.g. all source analysis, full motion video (FMV) analysis, human intelligence (HUMINT), signals intelligence (SIGINT), imagery intelligence (IMINT), measurement and signatures intelligence (MASINT), open-source intelligence (OSINT), geospatial intelligence (GEOINT))
The Intelligence Analyst supports the customer mission by assisting with creation of queries and grids, creating queries and grids as requested, providing training on the use of the TAC system, and assisting with administration of user accounts on the system.
* Proficiency in the analytic employment of computer-based analysis or query tools in an intelligence setting
* Experience in providing training on the use of analytic tools in environments such as classrooms, small group or desk-side analytic mentor training sessions, through use of on-line collaboration tools, or telephonically.
* Experience using the TAC tool or as a TAC Systems Specialist
* Experience using intelligence analysis or research tools such as Palantir, Analyst Notebook, Multi-media Message Manager (M3), Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), Combined Information Data Network Exchange (CIDNE), Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE), PRISM, Intelink / Intellipedia, CIAWire, NSANet
* Working knowledge of all source analysis as applied to analytic problem sets.
* Self-starter and team builder with excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills.
* Ability to keep accurate and up to date administrative records.
* Ability to project and log long term training requirements and schedules
* Ability to represent the Company to clients, and to shape and advocate for client requirements.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information and submit to a polygraph; TS/SCI clearance is required.
BI&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law (PDF)