Line Up Aviation
is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Role:
Document Controller Pay:
£28 p/h Ltd Location:
Inputs: Customer and Company Configuration Management requirements & standards. Project configuration management relevant data & documentation (i.e. requirements, design, manufacturing documentation, change requests, deviations)
Mission: Implement configuration management along the entire product/ project lifecycle to ensure the availability of all configuration management data and ensure the product / project configuration consistency.
Outputs: Consolidated and consistent product / project data along the product / project lifecycle through configuration management status accounting and all other Configuration management data
- Manage all project data under configuration control
- Ensure all data supplied complies with Company Configuration Managements systems and contractual requirements
- Provide support to project teams with regard to configuration queries and tools
- Maintain project produce trees and assembly trees.
- Maintain all CI’s for the life cycle of the products
- Produce and maintain CADM CI Listing matrix
- Management of the Payload, Repeater and Equipment level documentation
- Internal Data pack creation and release
- Register external Data packs and test data
- Run CIDL As Designed, As Built at each milestone or as required
- Document change control
- Build and issue project EIDP(s)
- Accountable to the Head of Telecoms Document and Data management for the overall configuration of product and documentation
- Accountable to the Project Managers for effective and efficient delivery of documentation for project milestones
- Excellent IT skills, with experience of tools such as Windchill or databases
- Ability to meet deadlines under stressful environment
- Ability to manage high number of data and several projects at the same time
- Ability to face challenging deadlines and demanding customers
- Good organisation skills are mandatory
The successful candidate will be required to apply for and receive a DBS certificate prior to commencement of the contract.
- Experience in document control and/or configuration control
- Good understanding of document change control
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Donna Bettiss at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”