about 1 year ago
Maintains, audits, controls, distributes, and publishes engineering documentation.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
1. Releases technical documentation such as engineering drawings, engineering orders, reports, and other data as required.
2. Publishes released engineering data to PDF format for use by engineering, maintenance, and supports shop departments.
3. Uploads documents to FTP site, prepare letters of transmittal, and files for proof of release.
4. Uses Crystal and Pro.file to release digital data such as parts lists, drawings, reports, ECOs, and DDNs.
5. Pushes parts list to Vantage for supply chain processing.
6. Audits engineering records for completeness, accuracy, appropriate references and proper signatures.
7. Rejects paper work not meeting necessary criteria standards.
8. Maintains a log of all discrepancies requiring corrective action.
9. Organizes, releases, and maintains technical documentation such as engineering drawings, engineering orders, reports, and other data as needed.
10. Ensures numbers and revision levels for technical documentation such as engineering drawings, engineering orders, reports and other data are issued and correct both on paper and the database.
11. Supports customer representatives in research of documents, to include acting as customer liaison with various internal customers as required.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. One (1) year data entry experience.
3. Two (2) years experience with MS Access, MS Excel, MS Word and Adobe Acrobat.
4. Possess good oral, written, and organizational skills, and be able to speak, read, and understand the English language.
5. Highly motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision.
6. Must have a positive, customer service oriented work ethic.
7. Must be able to work effectively with documentation, numbering systems, terms, acronyms, filing systems consistence with aircraft engineering.
8. Must be willing to participate in a rotating schedule of on call support for aircraft modification/installation projects when required including evenings, and weekends.
9. Must be willing to work an occasional second or split shift when needed to meet department goals.
1. Data entry experience in aviation, with familiarity with maintenance & engineering functions.
2. One (1) year of experience in the basic functions (File Open, Print, Print Options) of AutoCAD and SolidWorks.