8 months ago
Location: FVS Austin (0090) Ausitn , Texas 78758 , United States (US)
FlightSafety’s state-of-the-art Visual Systems and Displays are recognized around the world for offering the highest quality, value and industry-leading innovative technologies.
We’ve delivered more than 1,000 VITAL visual systems to customers in 42 countries since 1972. Our team of more than 200 engineers, systems specialists and service and support professionals work closely together to deliver world-leading visual systems and collimated glass mirror and dome displays.
We are looking for experienced, creative, self-motivated individuals who want to make a difference in their world by applying their skills, and learning new ones as part of a dynamic team. So if you’re ready for your next career opportunity and are intrigued by the thought of joining a world leader and pioneer in the development, application, service and support of simulation displays- you owe it to yourself to talk to us.
The Display Assembly Technician is responsible for in–house and onsite component assembly, display system builds, and testing and is responsible for facility/equipment readiness and maintenance.
In This Role You will:
* In-house and onsite manufacture and preparation of display system components for use in visual display systems. Manufacture includes using a variety of hand and power tools to fabricate components from raw materials or unassembled parts.
* Assists display engineers in set up of complete visual display systems.
* Assists in the disassembly, preparation, packaging and shipping of equipment.
* Assists display engineers in testing and quality assurance of display system components, assemblies and equipment.
* Assists display engineers in prototype development and testing of new products.
* Cleans and maintains engineering tools and equipment. Prepares equipment and tools for onsite installation.
* Cleans engineering facility in readiness for assembly and testing; organizes tools, work areas, equipment, materials and supplies to present an efficient and orderly facility.
* Performs routine facility maintenance including minor repairs to facility equipment; performs facility modifications and upgrades; assists tradesmen in performance of more complex building maintenance and repair.
* Assists with on-site installations at customer sites worldwide.
Come play a critical, high visibility role within a global team dedicated to operational excellence!
A Strong Candidate will Have or Have the Ability to:
* Obtain a Security Clearance
* Travel Internationally and Domesticaly
* Work Overtime
* Operate a Forklift
Must have High School diploma or equivalent
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
FlightSafety is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled.
Nearest Major Market: Austin