about 1 month ago
Dispatcher - Flight Coordinator, Temporary-MON16545
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will;
- Adhere to General Work Requirements.
- Schedule and coordinate completion flight test and other flight requests and requirements.
- Communicate with production, delivery coordinators and customer project managers (cpm) as well as other departments, and arranges for assigned aircraft for flight readiness
- Communicate and liaise with pilots and QC on publications, checklist requirements, raised snags, walk around and flight discrepancies;
- Prepare flight itineraries.
- Inform and coordinates with Manager/Chief Pilot and Director of Flight Ops on any abnormal matters involving flights or pilots.
- Organize the details of all GCC flights.
- Arrange Fixed Based Operator (FBO) services, parking, hangar space, airport slots, hotels, catering, and customs notification.
- Coordinate additional details required to include over flight and landing permits, crew visas, medical considerations, aircraft insurance requirements, aircraft importation, and security for the aircraft, passengers and crew for international flights.
- Arrange aircraft fueling at FBO and preferred completion centers (PCC) and provide fuel release to crew;
- Track fuel rates and ensure European carbon emission monitoring;
- Provide segment operation cost with external resources and provide quotes for ferries and demonstration flights;
- Communicate with pilots concerning logistics, flight plans and additional information.
- Ensure that crews are available to fly aircraft.
- Update trip information and convey changes to crew members.
- Coordinate with external pilots and external departments as required for specific missions.
- Uphold current FAA Regulations and department policies specifically regarding safety of flight and crew rest/crew flight duty limitations.
- Coordinate aircraft documents required for legal flight operations.
- Maintain records of all flights.
- Record flight details, including identities of passengers, hours flown, fuel used, and itinerary stops.
- Prepare summary reports of flight for the company, as required.
- Coordinate with Manager/Chief Pilot on pilot training schedules.
As our ideal candidate,
You have 1-2 years of scheduling/dispatching experience.
You have working knowledge of Part 91 scheduling, FAA regulations, aircraft performance, runway/airport analysis, weather and NOTAMS.
You have working knowledge of visa requirements, international regulations, logistic applications, forward planning abilities to ensure cost effectiveness.
You are available after regular hours, on a rotation basis, to deal with any operational issues concerning and coming up with efficient recovery plans.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Ground Crew
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 04.06.2019, 2:21:48 PM