3 months ago
Travix is a global online travel company operating in more than 40 countries from offices in the Netherlands, Germany, India, Singapore and the USA. With our 5 brands (CheapTickets.nl, BudgetAir, Vayama, Vliegwinkel and Flugladen) and an extensive portfolio of websites. We are a market leader in several countries and growing rapidly on all continents. We are passionate about what we do and we encourage a 24/7 mentality. On a daily basis we help thousands of people to find the best flights. We inspire them and guide them through their travel journey.
As Director Proposition, you play a pivotal role in realizing Travix ambition of becoming the leading Global Travel Agent. In order to achieve this ambitious goal, it is key to deliver a great proposition: an excellent experience by delivering the right product to the right customer on any device.
The customer journey of booking a trip can be overwhelming; Travix offers flights with all airlines to all destinations. On top of that we offer a large up- and cross-sell portfolio like seats, insurances, cars, hotels. Our aim is that after booking, the customer should feel as happy and excited when deciding to go on a trip!
The Director and his/her team are a leading force in defining our strategy and drive it to execution together with the product owners. You’ll be working with the best tools, data, product suite and professionals to move and adapt quickly.
We’re customer obsessed; we continuously analyze, enhance and test the relevance of our products in order to improve the customer experience.
You’ll be working in an international environment and lead a team of 5 product managers, 2 UX designers, 2 Visual Designers and 1 implementation manager and you're part of the Global Marketing Management Team. Improving value for the customer and the company every day!
* Build a high performance, energetic team delivering new and improved propositions and customer flow; proposition development go hand in hand with concept & design
* Steering and optimizing on margin and customer satisfaction. All initiatives should be scalable to a global level and measurable
* Translating customer and market insights, defining and designing the proposition, test, measure and optimize
* Linking pin between Finance, Product & Tech (Product Owners), Analytics and external partners like Booking.com
* Identify, investigate and adopt cutting edge business technologies to stay ahead of the curb
What bring to the table
A highly driven, ambitious leader with business development experience in (e)commerce.
* 10+ years of relevant experience of which >5 years leading a team in a similar commercial job in an e-commerce environment
* Proven track record of transforming organisations to become strongly customer focused whilst maintaining strong focus on P&L
* Able to inspire and align people and to influence senior decision makers; great storyteller, verbal as well as on paper
* Ability to energize a team through trust, integrity, strength of vision and enthusiasm
* Ability to think strategically and execute methodically; combined with strong commercial acumen
* Performance oriented, setting high standards, first time right execution
* Data and insights driven, quantitative skills
* Hands on, hardworking, quick thinker, entrepreneurial mind-set
* Master's degree: Marketing, MBA, Business, Economics
* Familiar with Scrum / Agile (IT) development and design thinking
What you can expect
* Competitive salary, holiday allowance, and other great benefits!
* Steep learning curve since we’re a leading online company ahead of the curb
* Covered travel costs, discounted ongoing cancellation/travel insurances!
* A multinational team of specialists to inspire and support you!
* There’s a good deal of room to be creative and to build your legacy.
* 30.5 days of paid leave, plenty of time to enjoy your global travel adventures!
* Top floor offices, in the center of Amsterdam, next to Central Station!
Of course you are! Do you recognize yourself in the profile of Director Proposition? We look forward to receiving your application by clicking the “apply now” button.