THIS IS WHAT AGILITY FEELS LIKE
STRATEGY AND DEVELOPMENT
Director – PMO and Programme - Upcoming
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
What you’ll deliver
• You will manage the project management function providing leadership, integration, and management of PMO framework, processes, resources and tools to improve the consistency and efficiency of project delivery.
• You will promote the change management and corporate business readiness discipline within Dubai Airports by demonstrating leadership, simple governance for effective change delivery, and providing corporate and credible insight on DA’s ability to cope with the coming changes.
• You will lead the successful implementation of Dubai Airports’ projects management methodology and approach by defining and governing the planning and execution of the Dubai Airports project portfolio, including resources, timelines and budgets, in an inclusive and efficient manner that will allow Dubai Airports’ to achieve its developmental and strategic goals.
• You will also lead and present an effective and engaging leadership with relevant Dubai Airports stakeholders internally and externally that supports the successful delivery of all projects. And to capitalize and maintain the developed strategic relationship.
What you bring
• MBA is an added advantage. You should hold a minimum of bachelor’s Degree level in a discipline related to business management or related field with a Project management qualification. It is expected that you will have been in a senior management role for 10 years and above.
• Knowledge of portfolio, programme and project management standards/ processes and challenges across the lifecycle.
• Experience of working on projects spanning service/operational improvements, infrastructure planning & development, technology enablement and business transformation.
• Managerial ability to manage internal and external resources through different contracting models.
• Financial knowledge including concepts and applications.
Life at Dubai Airports
Fast-moving and fast-growing, Dubai Airports is a business that’s all about delivering great airport experiences, 24 hours a day. Life here means always pushing – and being pushed – to work better and smarter. With us, you’ll be encouraged to be the best you can be. You’ll be part of the team that connects the world. And at every opportunity, you’ll go beyond; delivering an advanced, innovative future for yourself and our business, and making an impact that delivers for Dubai.