10 months ago
JOB SCOPE SUMMARY
Base on given KPIs, the person’s responsibilities is to formulate sales and distribution strategies , oversee and manage its execution and sales team as well as team’s day-to-day operations of, develop work process and relationship with customers, periodically review customer remuneration package, source, secure and maximize revenue opportunities from dedicated domestic and international account portfolio and leverage all sales tools and programs for maximum conversion. The Director of Sales will be required to conduct their duties in a courteous, safe and efficient manner, in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures, ensuring that a high level of service is maintained.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Assist in the development of Annual Commercial Strategies and Plan for the airline and then cascade this into a specific and measurable plan by segment and work with the CCO and CCA to implement for the Sales team to execute.
- Formulate sales strategy and action plan, short, long and medium term to be associated into Corporate and Commercial strategy and plan.
- Organize regular sales trips to develop potential markets and to maintain key customer relationships.
- Manage and drive business for the key account base on the airline, maximizing revenue opportunities and exceeding the set targets.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to ensure they are effectively managing their accounts and maximizing opportunities. Focus on new business opportunities whilst maintaining the existing accounts.
- Plan and execute a series of familiarization tours to profile the airline and engage with customers for corporate companies’ decision makers, travel agents, airline associate, tour operators, convention organizers, meeting planners, incentive operators and other industry personnel.
- Develop and refine a comprehensive mailing list/database for clients and in conjunction with the Marketing Communications Manager maintain a regular communication to this database on the airline offers to encourage new and repeat business.
- Assist in maintaining a strong team performance, by regularly reviewing KPI’s and goals against performance and realigning strategies according to results.
- Develop and supervise all sales activities.
- Prepare monthly outlook / forecast for related expenses and discuss with CCO and CCA as scheduled.
- Prepare department performance reports and submit to CCO and CCA on weekly basis.
- Forecast, analyze and report Sales Performance results.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of all tasks within your area of responsibility.
- Ensure all team members are fully versed on all aspects of the Thai Smile Airways Sales and Company Activities to ensure KPI’s are met and assists with building loyalty and encouraging repeat business.
- Analyze data and transaction volume and creating strategies to the sales and distribution team.
- Arrange regular sales meetings to keep associates and management informed and to foster a two-way communication. Involve the team in all aspects of decision making. Encourage creativity, initiative and innovation.
- Co-operate with all departments within the airline.
- Anticipate guest’s needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other staff.
- Align working practices and conduct with Company’s Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
- Uphold the Thai Smile culture by demonstrating the Smile Culture at all times to guests and fellow staff.
- Co-ordination of all aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with Company’s standards.
- Develop an awareness of, and appreciation for, the richness of the cultural diversity of your clients, associate and location.
- Identify opportunities for value added services to increase sales profitability and anticipate client needs.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Negotiate contracts only with approved suppliers as per corporate management policy and procedures.
- Act on potential client complaints and report to appropriate personnel.
- Develop and implement strategies to minimize absenteeism and to manage occupational health & safety issues.
- In conjunction with the CCO, prepare working schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the Company’s policy.
- Conduct development and performance reviews, identifying key personnel for further development and structured career pathing.
- Align management style, working practices and conduct with Company’s Vision, Corporate Culture and policies. To comply with Airline’s Policy and procedure at all times.
- Maintain a new business plan per segment which identifies future business opportunities in your market
- Undertake additional duties as requested by the Department Director and Airline Management.
- Deliver other tasks that was assigned by CCO or CCA
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. THAI National Only
2. Requires excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in Thai and English.
3. Knowledge of the city and market segmentation for Airline business.
4. Microsoft Office, Amadeus, all Airline-related Programs.
5. Convey a high level of understanding of the importance of attention to detail.
Additional Skill required:
1. Excellent written and spoken English are a must. (TOEIC 650 or above)
2. Good interpersonal & communication skills.
3. Ability to work independently and as a team.
4. Relationship Skills, Analytical Skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related program or equivalent education required
• Minimum 10 experience in Managing Sales team
• Those who has an experience in Aviation Business will be advantage
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.