** Director of Operations & Group Chief Pilot **
Oaklands Global has been commissioned by a leading rotary client to identify and recruit a Director of Operation & Group Chief Pilot on a permanent basis.
This role reports into the Managing Director
Location: South West UK
Package: DoE + Benefits
- Responsible for regulatory compliance and safe and efficient conduct of the company flight operations, in accordance with CAA and company requirements.
- Referred to the CAA for a Form 4 Post holder position
- Member of the senior management team with key oversight of the operations
- Current EASA CPL(H)/IR and Class 1 medical
- 3000 hrs flying experience and 1000 hrs PIC Helicopters
- Current TRI/E on a light/medium twin helicopter type
- Proven management experience
- Experience in HEMS or Police role, or similar operating environment
- Ability and flexibility to travel throughout England and Wales
- Full driving licence
- Type rating on the AW139, AW169 or MD902
- Instrument Rating Instructor
- Hold or be qualified to hold ATPL (H)/IR
- Experience in a multi crew environment
- NVIS Experience
- Natural teamwork skills with demonstrable experience of leading and managing people
- Highly disciplined individual who sets and works to strict deadlines
- Capable of identifying innovative strategic development opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to fully assess situations
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Callum Devaney in confidence. You must hold the right to live and work in the UK.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contacted within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.