10 months ago
JOB SCOPE SUMMARY
To oversee and provide advice in department and implementation plan of Thai Smile Airways market strategy management, customer inside analysis, marketing and commercial communication execution, customer service design in order to create business competitiveness through market-driven and ensure product trust in the market.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
1. Assist in the development of year Business Plan for the airline and then cascade this into a specific and measurable plan by segment and work with the CCO and CCA to implement for the Marketing Strategy and Analysis team to execute.
2. Establish and conduct a plan for customer insight analysis to clearly understand the company’s target customer in order to formulate an effective marketing plan.
3. Provide guidance and oversee development of short-term and long-term corporate marketing strategy, strategic plan and product branding strategy to ensure brand awareness and maximum returns and margins on product sales.
4. Ensure accuracy and promptness of analysis of marketing demand, market trend including pricing related in order to forecast demand in each route operation to generate marketing and commercial communication plan.
5. Monitor and approve marketing standards, policies and practices setting as well as support execution of such standard and policy to ensure alignment across company’s direction.
6. Prepare monthly outlook / forecast for related expenses and discuss with CCO and CCA as scheduled.
7. Prepare department performance reports and submit to CCO and CCA on weekly and monthly basis.
8. In conjunction with the CCO, effectively recruit, train and develop, certify and evaluate performance of associates. Ensure turnover reduction and optimization of productivity through efficient work practices.
9. Demonstrate working knowledge of all tasks within your area of responsibility.
10. Implement opportunities for quality team building.
11. Co-operate with all departments within the airline.
12. Anticipate passengers’ needs through observation and offer prompt, efficient service either personally or through effective communication with other staff.
13. Align working practices and conduct with Company’s Vision; consistently strive to meet and exceed the expectations of both internal and external guests.
14. Uphold the Thai Smile culture by demonstrating the Smile Culture at all times to guests and fellow staff.
15. Co-ordination of all aspects of the departments operation to ensure that the services of the Department are delivered to guests or internal customers with the aim of exceeding guest expectations and in accordance with Company’s standards.
16. Demonstrate effective verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
17. Act on potential client, supplier complaints and report to appropriate personnel.
18. Verify timesheets. Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports as required. Analyze reports and make recommendations.
19. Develop and implement strategies to minimize absenteeism and to manage occupational health & safety issues.
20. In conjunction with the CCO, prepare working schedules and annual leave schedules within budget, business expectations and guidelines of the Company’s policy.
21. Conduct development and performance reviews, identifying key personnel for further development and structured career pathing.
22. Align management style, working practices and conduct with Company’s Vision, Corporate Culture and policies. To comply with Airline’s Policy and procedure at all times.
23. Completely understand, implement and ensure adherence to Local Labor Laws and Airline’s policies.
24. Maintain a new business plan per segment which identifies future business opportunities in the market
25. Be well versed and knowledgeable of Company Fire and Evacuation procedures as well as health and safety requirements in the Workplace. Ensure associates are aware of their duty of care as determined by legislation and that they maintain complete familiarity.
26. Undertake additional duties as requested by the Department Director and Airline Management.
27. Deliver other tasks that was assigned by CCO or CCA
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Additional Skill required:
1. Excellent written and spoken English are a must. (TOEIC 600 or above)
2. Good computer skills with minimum requirement in use of Microsoft Windows 2003 or higher, Microsoft Office 2003 or higher, Internet and other popular software.
3. Good interpersonal & communication skills.
4. Ability to work independently and as a team.
5. Strong analytical skill coupled with expert level in Excel/Budget skill and ability to self-review work for reasonableness and accuracy.
6. Detail-oriented, commit to long hour research and problem-solving.
7. Conceptual/Strategic skills and success in implementing budget/financial, policy, design, innovation and knowledge.
8. Ability to manage/mentor staff.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other related program or equivalent education required.
- Minimum 6 experience in Managing Marketing team
- Those who has an experience in Aviation Business will be advantage
- Excellence command of spoken and written English (TOEIC 600 or above)
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time