5 months ago
Level : Management
Job Location : Contour Aviation Headquarters - Smyrna, TN
Position Type : Full Time
Education Level : 4 Year Degree
Salary Range : Undisclosed
Travel Percentage : Undisclosed
Job Shift : Undisclosed
Job Category : Undisclosed
Contour Aviation is a long established aviation services company with diverse capabilities including scheduled airline operations, Part 91/135 aircraft management, on- demand charter, an aircraft sales division, three Fixed-Base Operations, a FAR Part 145/EASA certified aircraft maintenance facility providing airframe maintenance, avionics installations/repairs, and component overhaul services, and a FAR 141 pilot and maintenance training operation. Our fleet of approximately 30 aircraft operate almost 20,000 flight segments annually and the company is now ranked as one of the ten largest Part 135 operators in the country.
At Contour, our core values are at the heart of everything that we do and every decision we make. Constant throughout all of our lines of business is a commitment to integrity and safety. Our team members consistently display an attitude of excellence and the ability to think like a customer. We recognize that there is strength in unity and work together as a team to accomplish our ambitious goals.
Contour's rapid growth has created exciting employment opportunities. We invite you to become part of the family.
Summary of Essential Duties:
* Forecast and coordinate the scheduling of both short term and long term maintenance requirements on company aircraft.
* Develop and maintain work packages for all scheduled maintenance tasks utilizing the company’s computerized maintenance systems.
* Monitor all MEL and Deferred Maintenance Items, coordinating the timely compliance with MX Control.
* Coordinate material and tooling requirements.
* Accurately estimate manpower that is required to completed scheduled maintenance.
* Monitor staffing levels and make recommendations on needed changes.
* Effective schedule and coordination of internal support services (avionics, sheet metal, NDT, etc.) as required.
* Optimize MX Control to achieve the highest level of safety and accuracy.
* Be a member of the airline CASS Board
* Complete team performance reviews as required.
* Working with other operational areas to execute the plan within budget constraints.
* Support efforts of the Quoting and Sales teams in the performance of their duties.
* Monitor safe work practices, environmental compliance and proper housekeeping.
* Other duties may be assigned from time to time, as needed.
* 4 year degree in an aviation discipline
* Airframe and Powerplant license required
* Extensive knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations related to maintenance and procedures.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal delivered with tact and professionalism.
* Proficient with computer applications including Microsoft office suite.
* Detailed working knowledge of Quantum, FOS, and CAMP software is a strong plus.
* 10 years’ experience supporting 121 and/or 135 aircraft.
* Detailed knowledge of aircraft, manuals, maintenance programs, procedures.
* Prior leadership experience and/or role in business management preferred.