3 months ago
5 months ago(8/10/2018 8:21 PM)
# of Openings
Sales & Marketing
Atlas Air, Inc
Reporting to the Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, the Director of Marketing is responsible for establishing & implementing strategic and tactical marketing efforts and commercial communication plans, designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand. Our Director of Marketing ensure consistency to our corporate identity and brand, oversee marketing efforts, media relations, support the commercial team with collateral and relevant material, and will develop and manage the department budget . This position is responsible for branding (including brand management and upkeep, photography etc.), customer and industry relations communication, sales support for all segments and subsidiaries, external event management and web presence. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, and have impeccable communication and leadership skills. The position requires an experienced professional able to engage successfully with a large variety of internal and external stakeholders including, but not limited to, senior executives, sales teams, customers, suppliers, media and industry professionals.
* In conjunction with the Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer, develop a comprehensive corporate marketing plan.
* Manage the corporate marketing budget.
* Collaborate with the VP Corporate Communications regarding commercial messaging in general and on digital platforms.
* Oversee all aspects of corporate branding and work closely with all departments to ensure consistency of the corporate brands externally and internally.
* Oversee the development of corporate marketing collateral and support internal departments regarding their marketing requirements
* Develop and oversee commercial media advertising campaigns as well as proactively seeks out editorial and other customer focused media coverage.
* Manage customer-focused public relations, tradeshows, customer events and campaigns with an objective to generate customer interest and support business growth.
* Collaborate with VP Corporate Communications to support corporate website development and upkeep.
* Collaborate with VP Corporate Communications to support social media campaigns, blogs, web-casts, and internal events.
* Manage the creation of marketing collateral and sales support tools.
* Support market segmentation, targeting & positioning for all business segments.
* Oversees market research and collection of market intelligence in order to support commercial efforts and brand positioning.
* Maintain knowledge of marketing trends, developments, and best practices.
* Work directly with the Sales teams to support their commercial efforts.
* Lead & motivate a team of marketing professionals.
* Identify areas for process improvement, i.e. vendor management, campaigns, proposals and presentations.
* Establishes and maintains professional relationships amongst all levels of the organization while creating a collaborative environment, most particularly amongst the sales and creative departments.
* Participates as a member of the Commercial Leadership Team.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or related field required.
* 6-10 years of experience in Marketing and/or Communications. Both B2B and B2C is highly valued.
* 5 years’ minimum experience in managing a staff of three or more.
* Extensive experience in all aspects of Marketing and Communications including brand and digital marketing for various audiences.
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbally.
* Experience in events, trade shows or production industries a plus.
* Ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment.
* Experience of working with varying personalities and geographies
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Knowledge of CRM software such as Microsoft Dynamics CRM.