Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity. Position Title: Director Global Supply Chain Our client
is the leading provider of industrial aviation services offering helicopter transportation, search and rescue (SAR) and aircraft support services to government and civil organizations worldwide. Our client has major operations in the North Sea, Nigeria, the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, and in most of the other major offshore oil and gas producing regions of the world, including Australia, Brazil, Canada, Russia and Trinidad. Bristow provides SAR services to the private sector worldwide, and to the public sector for all of the UK on behalf of the Maritime and Coastguard Agency. The Role
Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer (CTO) – The Director Global Supply Chain will provide leadership for inventory planning, procurement, delivery and control of appropriate logistics, warehouse planning and regulation, in a controlled, compliant environment. This position has full responsibility and accountability for the development and direction of the global supplier, material management organization across the Bristow Group. Key Responsibilities
- Direct material forecasting and planning requirements to maintain material availability fill rates and service levels to the operation, whilst delivering VFM;
- Ensure that inventory is managed in a controlled environment, that processes and procedures are available, that they are complied with and that they are current;
- Confirm that the appropriate training has been delivered and that controls put in place are compliant;
- Management and control of inventory data, to support financial reporting, assessment of performance, and management of SSL and SLED material;
- Ensure procurement is carried out correctly, in line with company policies, that DOA is observed and that regulatory procedures are satisfied, whilst maintaining a focus on VFM;
- Ensure that logistics activities are carried in accordance with the contract and company requirements,
- managing spend, performance, customs regulations, including reporting and that logistics process comply with any shipping restrictions;
- Ensure that warehouse activities are carried out correctly and that regulatory procedures are observed properly;
- Manage all inbound and outbound material requirements, with particular focus on Goods Receipt performance and CORE performance;
- Manage strategic relationships and contracts with OEM’s and 1st Tier suppliers;
- Manage strategic relationships with key Indirect procurements suppliers;
- Provide advice and information to Regions in support of contracts and Tenders;
- Coordinate the Dormant and Excess program;
- Act as the focal point for all Supply Chain Internal Audit and External Audit processes.
- University Business Degree
- Significant senior management experience;
- Management of purchasing and logistics staff;
- Strong understanding of agreements and contracts;
- Strong understanding of negotiation strategies and priorities;
- Experience of warehousing and international distribution;
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits,
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- It is expected that first stage interviews will be held in early February 2019.
- Relocation assistance offered in line with company policy.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to email@example.com To be successful in your application you must already have the work & living rights in the UK as sponsorship is not available.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.