about 1 month ago
We seek a Director, Account Management to develop and implement a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy that maximizes opportunities across all products and product lines.
The role holder will lead the Account Management team to meet company objectives and profit goals enabling total customer satisfaction.
Key responsibilities will include:
Regional Sales Management Strategy
* Initiate and implement customer engagement strategies, sales strategy, pricing policy and marketing strategy.
* Direct Sales and Marketing strategy and consequent plans and actions.
* Set direction for sales and account management strategy.
* Develop regional plans and participates in strategic and tactical planning.
* Create strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
* Develop client relationships and works with teams to completely understand customers' business outcomes.
* Act as lead Sales for high profile, high complexity customers. Capable of handling certain key/critical accounts personally.
* Identify and solve client issues strategically.
* Develop and maintain detailed information on potential customer organizations, key decision makers, and key influencers with the purpose of fostering relationship between customers and Panasonic Avionics Corporation.
* Generates and submits RFPs responses and related sales documents.
* Provide strategic leadership in existing and new market development within associated region.
* Deliver regional KPIs in terms of growth, sales, customer satisfaction.
* Lead all areas of the business collaborating with other team members and departments to overcome market obstacles.
* In partnership with the senior leadership team, lead transformational improvements to sales operations that will create a superior customer experience.
* Responsible for region sales Profit & Loss.
* Establish and responsible for hitting sales growth and profit targets for the region.
* Drive cross-regional and functional improvement.
* Manage distribution channel network/sales agencies where applicable.
* Manages through subordinate managers.
* Hire, lead, train, motivate, appraise performance, and develop Account Managers in assigned region.
Education / Experience Requirements:
* Must hold a Bachelors or Equivalent University Degree in Business, Sales or Marketing or technical degree in related field preferred.
* Must have 12+ years of successful direct & channel sales experience in In-Flight Entertainment and Connectivity, Avionics or commercial aircraft cabin system industry including at least 5 years of experience of formally leading and managing teams in a fast paced and high grown environment.
* Digital Sales experience a plus.
Knowledge / Skill Requirements:
* Solid experience in dealing with airlines, especially having a good rapport and network with the major airlines (i.e. with ready contacts within the major airlines’ procurement, engineering, marketing/product and/or relevant departments) will be an added bonus. Must have strong familiarity with aviation markets.
* Possess a good network and understanding of the aviation product distribution/management system in regional airlines and aviation market.
* Proven track record in managing Profit/Loss and business strategies/plans for sales operations in region.
* Ability to prepare reports and use of appropriate mode of communication. Must be proficient at analysing data, building reporting and making strategic recommendations based on data and trends.
* Astute negotiation capability with long term / anticipatory perspective. Comprehensive commercial understanding of customer issues.
* Possess exceptional business acumen with in-depth knowledge of budgeting, planning, forecasting, pricing and estimating.
* Critical thinking skills to utilize product and market strategy in order to customize potential client solutions while maintaining company profitability.
* Seasoned account management skills, across large, complex/key strategic accounts.
* Keen business sense, with the ability to find creative business-oriented solutions to problems
* Strong capability in building effective teamwork to architect customer solutions, particularly in addressing key business outcomes in a timely and successful manner.
* Ability to drive cross-regional and functional improvement.
* Excellent command of written and spoken English. Sophisticated rapport building and influencing skills. Very good presentation skills across senior (“C” level) and large audiences.
* Excellent Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills allowing rapid self-sufficiency in generating persuasive proposals, compelling presentations, and strong financial analysis.
* Normally acts as escalation point, yet level of maturity to know how / when to escalate issues to achieve effective and efficient action. Seen as authoritative by all levels within the company.
Dubai Airport Free Zone - Dubai - United Arab Emirates