3 months ago
We are pleased to announce an expression of interest for Cabin Crew to join our team in either our South-east Queensland (Brisbane/Gold Coast) or Cairns base.
Our Cabin Crew have a very important role in the delivery of our customer experience. Our crew spend the most time with our customers and to be successful you will need to have a good level of customer service work experience, have a focus on safety , energetic, positive, well-groomed and ready for new challenges.
You will need to be flexible and committed to the lifestyle of a Cabin Crew team member, as your roster will vary depending on our schedule and operational requirements, this could mean missing birthday’s, weddings and other important life milestones. You may be away from home for days at a time each trip. You will travel to destinations on our international network including Tokyo (Narita), Osaka, Denpasar (Bail) and beyond
This role will be responsible for:
• The safety and comfort of our customers during their travel
• Delivering all operational processes and service standards to achieve on time performance for every flight
• Promoting the sales of our in-flight products to add to a hassle-free service experience
• Problem resolution for customers while in flight
• Upholding the highest safety
• Working shift work; which includes a combination of early starts, evenings, late finishes and at times overnighting away from home
To be eligible to apply for this role you must meet the following criteria:
• Experienced in customer services and comfortable selling face-to-face
• Fit and able to complete a full medical, including sight and hearing test
• Strong attendance and on-time record in your current position
• Over 18 years of age
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Ability to swim the distance of an Olympic sized swimming pool (50 metres) without aid or floating devices
• Ability to reach 210cm in height with ease
• Either an Australian or New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
• No visible tattoos or body piercings that are unable to be covered discreetly
• Prepared to work unsocial hours – any day of the year, at any time including weekends, public and school holidays
• Live within 90 minutes of your home base and be prepared to make this journey every day or night per your roster
• Ability to work under pressure and coordinate multiple time-sensitive demands
• Passionate about grooming and appearance
• In possession of current first aid certificate with 12 months' validity
• Certificate of Responsible Service of Alcohol
• Current valid passport, with a minimum of 24 months' validity and no restrictions
If you are ready to enjoy a dynamic working environment, where no two days are the same, now is your opportunity to become our next Team Jetstar Cabin Crew team member!
Please apply now to find out more about this exciting opportunity!
The Jetstar Group has airlines in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Vietnam. Since launch in 2004, we have grown from a team of 700 to 7,600 and have flown more than 250 million passengers. Collectively we now offer more than 5000 flights a week to more than 85 destinations in 17 countries and territories across the Asia Pacific region, with a fleet of more than 130 aircraft.
Jetstar is alive with a sense of adventure. Day in and day out, our teams search for new places to fly, new ways to add value and new ideas to improve performance. If you love the road less travelled, you’ll love working here because ours is a team who innovate every day, thrive on delivery, support each other and celebrate our successes. You’ll be supported to challenge, anticipate and explore while you work will connect people and enrich lives. We encourage diversity and aim to create an environment where our employees feel valued, respected and enabled.
Team members have access to heavily discounted fares to destinations all over the world – not only for team members, but for their favourite travel companions too. Our staff travel benefit includes discounts on airfares, accommodation, car hire and travel insurance for both domestic and international travel. Discounts can be used within the Jetstar Group airlines, Qantas and other partner airlines.