4 months ago
Digital Experience Manager
Digital Experience Manager
(based in Budapest)
Interested in building new digital conversations with one of Europe’s most diverse travel audiences from scratch? The Digital Experience Manager reports to the Head of E-commerce for Wizz Air and is responsible for driving digital experience and optimization projects with a focus on data-driven segmentation/personalization. In this role you will be building the bridge between CRM, BI and UX by delivering relevant offers and information to millions of users on Web, Mobile App and future distribution channels.
* Digital and E-Commerce
* Work closely with team members within the digital and e-commerce team to develop the overall strategy and programs.
* Support colleagues within the team on daily tasks when needed.
* Drive management and execution of data-driven digital experiences and optimizations, acting as the leading advocate for segmentation/personalization on Web, Mobile App and future distribution channels.
* Develop ever evolving data-driven user experiences to deliver record KPIs
* Support data-driven Testing & Experimentation initiatives
* Support data-driven Self-service initiatives
* Stay at the forefront of digital best practices and retain a comprehensive understanding of our evolving tools, systems and channels of distribution
* Work with project and product management to define cross-functional requirements, develop and maintain efficient processes, educate colleagues on the feasibility of projects, and work with functional leads to implement process change when needed
* Ability to influence the broader Wizz Air organization to develop the most relevant digital experiences
* Controlling all cost associated with activities.
* Broad experience with data-driven experience delivery
* Proven skills in engaging customers in a service industry preferably through digital tools.
* Strong experience in managing external agencies.
* Completed university or college degree.
* Minimum 3 years of fully fledged marketing experience in digital roles, with special attention to analytics, digital marketing and e-commerce.
* Experience of managing complex projects.
* Willingness to travel across Europe.
* Ability to work well under pressure ensuring tasks are prioritized and goals are met.
* Has stamina, good presentation and communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Result-oriented, persistent, dependable and consistent.
* Proactive, willing to take initiative and shoulder responsibility.
* Shows innovation, creativity and good lateral thinking.
* Inspires confidence and motivates others through example.