about 1 month ago
Digital/Analog Electrical Engineer
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The Military Avionics COE has an immediate opportunity for several entry level Electrical Engineers as we grow our Phoenix organization. You will be part of a connected, global team of experts innovating and developing advance technology Avionics that deliver robust, safe, and high value solutions to our customers. As an Electrical Engineer you’ll be a critical member of a team that researches, designs, develops and integrates Military Avionics Electronics developed for Military Displays and Mission Processors within Honeywell's Military Avionics Center of Excellence.
You will be a key technical focal point across Honeywell Aerospace engineering teams creating solutions and systems that meet the evolving needs of our customers. You’ll work directly with an engineering mentor and collaborate with other electrical, mechanical, software, and systems engineers, to develop and produce complex Military Avionics products utilizing advanced development methods and processes. Job activities include digital and analog circuit card design and analysis, FPGA/CPLD development, design specification development, engage with external component suppliers, and support advance research projects. You’ll have the opportunity to build upon your academic accomplishments to rapidly grow your technical skillsets with direct engagement and mentoring from experienced Honeywell engineers.
Digital and analog circuit card design and analysis
Design specification development
Bid and proposal support
Engage with external suppliers and support customer site visits
YOU MUST HAVE
* Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or similar degree University Graduate
* Basic knowledge of Digital/Analog development tools
* Basic knowledge with FPGA devices from Xilinx, Altera, and/or Microsemi
* Team building, collaboration, and leadership skills
* Continuous Growth, Innovation, and Engagement in Industry Technical Conferences and Consortiums
* Military Experience
* Engineering Master’s Degree
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Careers at Honeywell - Engineering
* 1st Shift
* Continued Professional Development
* Relocation Provided
* Job ID: HRD58801
* Category: Engineering
* Location: 21111 N. 19th Ave (Deer Valley), Phoenix, AZ 85027 USA
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.