4 months ago
A career as a Jetstar NZ Regional Pilot is rewarding, exciting and challenging. Our Captains and First Officers are actively involved in our dynamic two crew turbo-prop RPT operation, taking control of some of the most sophisticated regional aircraft, with a focus on safety. Being passionate about your job will ensure you enjoy and long and fulfilling career with us.
To be considered for a role of First Officer, you will:
* Hold unrestricted working rights in New Zealand
* Hold, or be eligible to hold, an Australian Air Transport Pilot Licence OR Commercial Pilot Licence with passes in all ATPL Theory subjects (Australian ATPL/CPL and subjects is preferred – for international applicans.
* English Language Proficiency Level 6 on your Licence
* Hold current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Australian Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane (New Zealand applicants will be required to convert their licence/ratings to an Australian Licence/Rating if successful)
You will also meet our minimum experience criteria of:
* 700 hours total flying time and
* 250 hours or greater PIC of a multi-engine aeroplane (MEA) excluding ICUS, OR 250 hours or greater PIC of a single engine turbine aircraft greater than 3,400 MTOW OR 250 hours or greater as a co-pilot in a multi-engine turbine, multi-crew aircraft
* CASA or CAANZ Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
* Be willing and able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
* The ability to hold an Australian Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and New Zealand AVSEC (effective 1st July 1997 under the Commonwealth Air Navigation Act, you are required to undertake extensive background and security checks, at your own expense, to establish your eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC))
Our ongoing training program is highly regarded throughout the aviation industry and is designed to develop our pilots to their full potential whilst ensuring our impeccable safety record is maintained.
In return for your hard work, Jetstar will offer you a diverse and attractive range of benefits, and a variety of career options arising from the complexity and specialisation of the various businesses. You will be supported to explore and develop both personally and professionally, from command upgrades to training and checking positions as well as opportunities to move into regulatory, compliance roles or management positions within Jetstar….. the sky is the limit!
Are you up for the challenge……apply now!