11 months ago
A career as a Jetstar NZ Regional Pilot is rewarding, exciting and challenging. Our Captains and First Officers will be actively involved in our dynamic two crew turbo-prop RPT operation, taking control of some of the most sophisticated regional aircraft, with a focus on safety. Being passionate about your job will ensure you enjoy and long and fulfilling career with us.
To be considered for a role of Captain, you will hold:
* English Language Proficiency Level 6 on your Licence
* Current endorsements for Instrument Approach 2D and 3D on a current Australian Instrument Rating – Multi Engine Aeroplane (New Zealand applicants will be required to convert their licence/ratings to an Australian Licence/Rating if successful)
You will also meet our minimum experience criteria of:
* 3000 hours minimum total aeronautical experience on Fixed Wing Aircraft and;
* Minimum of 1000 hours Pilot-In-Command (excluding ICUS) of fixed wing, multi-engine aircraft certified to be operated with a minimum of two pilots
* Hold, or be eligible to hold, a CASA Class 1 Aviation Medical Certificate
* A current New Zealand or Australian passport, or NZ permanent residency with unrestricted working rights in New Zealand
* Be willing and able to pass all Pre-employment Medical testing, including Drug and Alcohol tests
* Ability to hold an Australian Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) and New Zealand AVSEC (effective 1st July 1997 under the Commonwealth Air Navigation Act, you are required to undertake extensive background and security checks, at your own expense, to establish your eligibility to hold an Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC))
Our ongoing training program is highly regarded throughout the aviation industry and is designed to develop our pilots to their full potential whilst ensuring our impeccable safety record is maintained.
In return for your hard work an commitment to the team, Jetstar will offer you a diverse and attractive range of benefits, and a variety of career options arising from the complexity and specialisation of the various businesses. You will be supported to explore and develop both personally and professionally, from command upgrades to training and checking positions as well as opportunities to move into regulatory, compliance roles or management positions within Jetstar….. the sky is the limit!
Are you up for the challenge……apply now!