2 months ago
Hanover, MD US
What You’ll Get to Do:
* Perform software research, design, and development in various aspects of complex, secure, scalable, robust, and usable software systems on multiple hardware platforms utilizing Windows, Linux and/or Unix-based operating systems.
You’ll Bring these Qualifications:
* Have a proficiency writing in at least one scripting language preferably Python
* Experience with production Amazon Web Services (AWS) offerings, including S3, EC2, and RDS
* Experience deploying and using hypervisors and containers
* Knowledge of end-to-end modern Agile software development using technologies, including Git, APIs, frameworks, and Nexus
* Ability to automate tools to manage installations, pipelines, and scripting
* Experience working with programing languages such as C, Rust and/or Golang
* MUST BE ABLE TO obtain/retain a government security clearance at the level required to perform the duties of the position.
These Qualification Would be Nice to Have:
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity, or Information Technology
* Background in networking (TCP/IP, IppSec, VPNs)
* Experience working in an Agile development environment
* Comfortable in a Linux development environment
* Willingness to learn new skills and eagerness to investigate new problems both independently and as part of a team
* Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts in oral and written communications
* Innovative and self-motivated
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.