5 months ago
A vacancy for a DevOps Engineer (m/f) has arisen within Airbus Commercial Aircraft. You will join the Digital Accelerator Department.
The Digital Accelerator is an integral part of Airbus’ IT department and is building and operating new business platforms and services adopting new technologies, automation, digital native skills and agile ways of working to accelerate our digitalisation journey.
The Digital Accelerator is about making the benefits of digital technologies available to Airbus so we can bring value to market much faster, while retaining quality and scale. Specifically this means capitalising on DevOps, Big Data, IoT, API & Integration and cloud technologies.
Challenges are numerous and exciting!
You will benefit working with vibrant and diverse teams of engineers, developing your skills through extensive dedicated training programs, opportunity to travel and you will be empowered to make the difference!
This position will require a security clearance or will require being eligible for clearance by the recognized authorities.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
* Building & maintaining our purpose built automated CI/CD tool chain and pipeline
* Driving automation initiatives & continuous improvement throughout our environment
* Defining and implementing solution architecture of Airbus Cloud platform in line with industry best practices and enterprise architecture guidelines
* Ensuring agility in delivery and fostering innovation
* Provide guidance and support to business and application delivery teams to fully leverage the benefits of cloud technology
Qualification & Experience:
* Engineering graduate with 6-10 years of relevant experience
* Experience in large-scale, high volume and high availability critical systems in Cloud environment such as Amazon WebServices, Azure or Google Cloud