8 months ago
1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
Inspects SafranHE family of engines and modules for serviceability and ensure proper
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works with measuring equipment, to evaluate the serviceable status of components.
· Works with Overhaul manuals and internal documentation to accept or reject individual
components in a Modules / Engines.
· Use Illustrated Parts Catalog and Service Bulletins to establish configuration of Module/
· Assist the area Supervisor in conducting root cause analysis for Turbo + Actions from Line
Boards and PDCA's
· Support and execute Shop Turbo+
· Assist TPM schedule on all shop equipment.
· Supports and ensures 5S practices of shop and work station.
· Ensures labor transactions are properly closed at the completion of each process.
· Supports all SafranHE and FAA rules and regulations.
· Supports SafranHE and management policies.
· Required “On Call” duty upon completion of training.
· Required Overtime when production schedule dictates.
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Follows prescribed procedures, making alterations if needed, but must inform supervisor
promptly; recommends expenditures. Divulging of confidential and/or sensitive information
could lead to damage to reputation and/or competitive posture of the company. Errors may
lead to high risk of major damage to the organization resulting in the need to create an
entirely new approach.
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to six months of related
experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Basic Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel.
· Mechanical/technical/interpersonal skills that can be applied immediately to job duties.
5.0 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Safran is an international high-technology group, operating in the aircraft propulsion and equipment, space and defense markets. Safran has a global presence, with more than 58,000 employees and sales of 16.5 billion euros in 2017. Working alone or in partnership, Safran holds world or European leadership positions in its core markets. Safran is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, and is part of the CAC 40 and Euro Stoxx 50 indices.
In February 2018, Safran took control of Zodiac Aerospace, significantly expanding its aircraft equipment activities. Zodiac Aerospace has 32,500 employees and generated sales of 5.1 billion euros for its fiscal year ended August 31, 2017.
Safran is ranked among the Top 100 Global Innovators by Thomson Reuters and is featured on the "Happy at work" rankings. The Group places fourth on the Universum ranking for the favorite companies of newly-qualified engineers in France.
Safran Helicopter Engines is the world's leading helicopter engine manufacturer, with over 72,000 engines produced since the company was founded. Offering the widest range of turbine engines, the company boasts 2,500 customers in 155 countries.