Design Quality Engineer to ensure that quality requirement are addressed throughout the engineering development for an Aviation Company based in Dorset
You will have an Electrical design background including PCB, black box design and testing and looming. A proven background in Quality experience with an EN9100, EN9100, EASA Part 21(G) & EASA Part 145 environment.
Responsibilities of a Design Quality Engineer
· Quality plans to meet Customer requirements
· Implement and Translate Quality plans
· Adherence to EN9100, EASA Part 21(G) and Part 145 QMS systems
· Product Development auditing activities
· Drive product and process non-conformance investigations, root cause analysis activities including concession management
· Carry out First Article Inspections and ensure smooth transition of new products into production
· Career progression with training
· Competitive base salary
· Excellent benefits package
· Matched contribution pension
· 3x Salary Life Assurance
· Access to all employee bonus plan
If you would like an opportunity to work as a Design Quality Engineer in a state of the art facility based in Dorset with subsidised canteen and free parking please apply now.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.