11 days ago
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
Position Title: Electrical Systems Engineer
Our client is a wholly owned, non-integrated subsidiary of The Boeing Company. It is a global operation with 1,500 employees in the twelve offices across the UK, India and America. The company specialises in supporting the Aerospace and Defence sector with Aircraft Interior Reconfigurations, Technical Documentation and Engineering Learning Media.
This new role is based within the Aircraft Interior Design Centre in Surrey; where they hold EASA and GCAA part 21 Design Organisation Approval (DOA). This centre has a highly skilled team of engineers that is growing.
• Reporting to the Engineering Manager and working with the global engineering services team, across multiple time-zones, in order to identify engineering and certification requirements and solutions for active and upcoming aircraft cabin flight deck and cabin interior projects.
• To be a technical focal for engineering and certification issues relating to Integration of electrical equipment and systems for Minor Design Changes and STC Applications undertaken.
• Develop substantiation documentation in order to demonstrate compliance with relevant electrical systems related airworthiness requirements and provide compliance verification when not directly involved with the compilation for documents including; o Test plans and reports o Compliance Statements o Equipment and Wire Analysis documents o Compliance checklists o Certification programmes • Compile engineering accomplishment documentation and instructions for continued airworthiness including; o Engineering drawing & wiring diagrams o Service Bulletins / accomplishment instructions o Aircraft and component manual supplements including wiring diagram manual, system schematic manuals and EWIS assessments
• Review and approve substantiation documentation produced by other members of staff or by suppliers to provide assurance of successful showing of compliance with relevant customer and regulatory requirements.
Current or recent employment within the aerospace industry working with an EASA Part 21, Subpart J Design Organisation.
• Able to demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of EASA regulatory and applicable airworthiness requirements including CS-25, JAR-25 and FAR 25 requirements.
• Knowledge and experience of aircraft interior modification programmes with a high level of attention to detail and capability of reviewing design packages with a high emphasis on electrical systems including in-flight entertainment, connectivity, cabin and emergency lighting and changes related to the introduction of new electrical or electronic equipment.
• Previous experience as an Electrical Systems Compliance Verification Engineer (CVE) is desirable.
• Ability to work on multiple programmes with varying level of requirements efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to prioritise workloads and show flexibility to changing situations / demands. (Ability to manage time and tasks to shifting deadlines)
• Ability to work effectively with customer engineers and embody the core values of the business: Honesty, Integrity and Transparency
• Willing to help develop, mentor and coach less experienced staff.
• Experience navigating OEM data systems for specifications and standards
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree within Aerospace/Aeronautical or Electrical / Avionic Engineering and/or at least 3-10 years' experience in related commercial aircraft design fields.
-Salary: Competitive plus benefits,
-Job type: Permanent, full-time
- Location: United Kingdom, South
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be successful in your application you must already have the work & living rights in the UK as sponsorship is not available.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
19 days ago
only 9 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close
7 days ago
only 21 days until close