Oaklands Global are currently seeking a Deputy Stores and Logistics Manager for one of their Global leading aviation clients.
The role is based in Bournemouth
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Responsibilities will involve:
· Direct support to the Stores and Logistics Manager in development of the team through mentorship, guidance on the role, identification of training needs, performance management and career development
· Providing cover for the Stores and Logistics Manager through delegation of Authority when they are on leave, travelling on business, or ill.
· Direct support to the Stores and Logistics Manager in the day to day operational running of the team.
· Direct support to the Stores and Logistics Manager in future planning, and implementation of strategic initiatives such as corridor.
· Management Information System - Support to tender and bid activities through provision of costings and specialist expertise required for submission of competitive and compelling bids.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Demonstrated experience working with industry relevant Management Information System.
· Relationships with and knowledge of relevant OEMs and logistics companies.
· Articulate and ability to engage with more junior team members along with senior managers within the business.
· Knowledge of import/export regulations as applicable to UK aviation maintenance business.
· Demonstrated experience in leadership or support in leadership of teams within this environment.
· Knowledge of regulatory framework governing aviation maintenance in the UK.
· Demonstrated experience working in a stores/logistics environment within a 145 maintenance organization.
· Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global has over 50 years combined experience supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please apply today to Kathryn Sainsbury in confidence.
Whether your profile is shortlisted to the next step of the application process or not, we will keep you informed by telephone or by email.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.