Deputy Maintenance Manager
Bostonair Limited is a dynamic and growing Line Maintenance organisation with a UK CAA Part 145 approval. Our operations are spread across 8 Line Stations (with 2 further stations planned in the short term) and 5 European countries. We have a diverse H24 operation with a firm focus on safety, reliability and delivering to our Customers expectations. As a result of the positive growth within the business we are recruiting for a new role of Deputy Maintenance Manager to ensure we have a robust management structure. The role will be based in Leipzig, Germany, which is the location of our largest operation currently. Hours are Monday-Friday 0900/1730 but being a management role, the successful candidate should anticipate an expectation to be flexible and demonstrate leadership as and when required.
• Oversee day to day running of line operations
• Oversee aircraft maintenance planning and rostering
• Reporting Maintenance Manager/Deputising for Maintenance Manager as required
• Monitor aircraft maintenance operations and provide management co-ordination
• Aircraft maintenance and associated activities are conducted in accordance with approved data and company procedures (MOE).
• Ensure sufficient personnel are provided in order to plan, perform and certify all aircraft maintenance and associated activities.
• Ensure tools, equipment and materials are present to perform the planned tasks
• Coordinates line maintenance requirements with Customer MCC, Maintenance Stations, Materials, Quality Control, and A/C Planning/Marketing Departments.
• Establish and promote a safe working environment and culture, conducive to good and efficient maintenance practices.
• Support the Maintenance Manager with updating the MOE
Qualifications and Experience:
• Ideally you will be educated to Degree level.
• B1 or B2 Licence (with one type or more of A300/B757/)
• Have proven Line Maintenance experience.
• Evidence of Aeronautical/Engineering Management experience.
• Demonstrated communication and negotiating skills
• Some experience of effectively managing a team with the ability to motivate to meet deliverables in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Evidence of Project Management experience.
• Experience with Aircraft Maintenance Systems e.g. AMOS
• Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point & Project
• Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to motivate others in reaching the highest level of service and quality
• Working knowledge of EASA part 145 and its application in the workplace