A rare opportunity has arisen to join the Xclusive Jets Operations team as Deputy Head of Ground Operations.
The successful candidate will be expected to able to perform the following
- Supervision the Ground Operations department and staff
- To be able to Crew control and roster to the CAP371
- Oversight of the daily flying programme
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers
- Liaise with clients
- Communicate with the company stakeholders
The right candidate will be highly motivated and have experience in a ground operations role within the aviation industry.
The position is shift based at the Company's iconic offices, located in Segensworth, Hampshire.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
Start date: August 2019
Xclusive Jets offers an extensive range of benefits, including catered breakfast and lunch, access to the group facilities at Skylark Golf & Country Club, Netflix vouchers, BUPA healthcare, long service awards and company social events