about 1 year ago
Position: Deputy General Manager
Qualification: ? AME Diploma OR Graduation in
Age: 25 - 50 Years
Experience From: 5 Years - 0 Months
Experience To: 20 Years - 0 Months
Key Requirement for the Position DGM Maintenance looks after the overall functioning of the line maintenance activities of Go Air in
respective areas and ensures highest levels of airworthiness & safety standards are met. The administration,
supervision and discipline is also administered & controlled by the DGM Maintenance
Job Description 1. The administration, supervision and discipline of Stores functioning.
2. Establishes and maintains cabin appearance and aircraft.
3. Rosters Engineering personnel in the base and out station under his control.
4. Manages stores including shelf life/ storage life / calibration of stored items.
5. Roisters of Engineering personnel for flight duty
6. Assists in troubleshooting aircraft defects that are not easily resolved,
7.Attends management meetings as required & carries out any other duties as may be assigned by GM /
Line Maintenance Manager.
Venue: Go Air Corporate office Worli , Mumbai
Contact: Mr. Abhishek Poojari