8 months ago
Department Performance Analyst
Ampthill - Bedfordshire
Specific Job Description
Accountable to the Supply Chain Functional Development Manager for;
* Performance Reporting
* Compiling and analysing monthly supplier performance reports (SPR)
* Compiling and analysing business performance reports against key performance indicators and management of the associated processes
* People Development Management
* Delivering the people development plan including arranging mentoring, coaching and training. This includes identifying training needs, establishing the funding required and liaising with internal and external training providers to ensure development goals are achieved.
* Development finance management and budgeting
* Developing and improving supply chain processes including
* Supporting development of the functional improvement plan
* Acting as the interface between the function and QA to ensure the company business management system is updated as necessary to reflect any changes
* Developing and managing any apprenticeships, intern or graduate programmes
* Budget Management
* Managing the functional budget in conjunction with finance
* Providing budget forecasts on a monthly basis
* Reporting performance to the Director of GSCO(Ampthill)
* Supporting development of the supply chain strategy and its implementation through the functional excellence plan.
* Identifying sponsoring and achieving specific improvement initiatives working with other members of the function.
* Maintaining and managing key artefacts such as the delegation of authority and associated approved signatories list
* Providing other ad hoc reports using SAP and other systems.
Job Reference Number
Hours Per Week
United Kingdom (UK)
We are looking for talented individuals with demonstrable experience in delivering complex, high value, critical components and services from suppliers. In return, we can offer an exciting and challenging career path. Please note that the LMUK Ampthill working pattern is a 9 day fortnight with the site closed every second Friday.
Clearance Required for Role
Graduate, Intern or Apprentice Vacancy?
Required skills, qualifications and experience
* Ability to extract, manipulate and analyse data to meet deadlines
* Excellent standard office suite IT skills (excel, PowerPoint, Word etc)
* A self starter able to identify opportunities and appropriate tasks and initiate them
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Ability to work within a senior team with exposure to sensitive business and personal information
* Experience in setting and managing budgets and producing accurate budget projections
* Ability to manage work and output to meet exacting deadlines
* Flexibility and willingness to undertake unfamiliar tasks
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
* Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP
* Experience of working in a procurement/supply chain environment
* Knowledge of the Defence Industry
* Occasional Travel will be required
Equal Opportunity Statement
Lockheed Martin recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief. Discrimination on any of these grounds is expressly forbidden. We therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.