11 months ago
Thank you for inquiring about the opportunity to join our CO-OP team.
DELTA CARGO INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING CO-OP JOB SUMMARY:
- Work with a team of Industrial Engineers on multiple projects to:
- Provide process engineering and internal consulting services
- Participate in data collection efforts for projects that impact cross-functional
- Measure and analyze current station performance
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes to increase
efficiency, productivity, and performance
- Recommend ideas for new ways to provide optimal customer service
- Evaluate impact of proposed operational changes
You will gain the opportunity to apply your textbook knowledge through the application of statistical analysis, process flow analysis, simulation, and databases.
In addition to the rewards of working for one of the world's top companies, you will also be able to see the world through our worldwide travel privileges.
Job Qualifications: Seeking Industrial Engineering or related four year degree. Intermediate MS Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint) skills required. Strong analytic skills required. SAS, SQL and/or VBA skills a plus.