5 months ago
General Mission / Objectives:
Experience: 5 - 10 Years
This position is within the Analytics Accelerator team of the Digital Transformation Office at Airbus India. The mission of the Digital Transformation Office is to create value for Airbus by addressing current business challenges through the use of digital technologies - including using data analytics to deliver insight and improve performance. Within the DTO, the Analytics Accelerator is a group of Advanced Analysts & Data Scientists who will partner with the business to solve critical issues and develop the data approaches and tools of tomorrow.
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to solve cross domain, business-critical issues and partner with the business on appropriate areas. You will operate with a high degree of autonomy to structure business and analytics project approaches and will be part of a wider centre of expertise.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
* Support the Digital Transformation Office in executing data analytics / AI proofs-of-concept and projects with Airbus organizations.
* Perform hands-on work to build integrated data sets, analysing data sources, and building analytics / AI solutions with compelling visualizations where needed.
* Extensive stakeholder management, including executives, business experts, and middle management.
* Contribute and drive the new ways of working and new data governance.
* Contribute to driving change within the digital network, presentations and communications within the digital community, dissemination of best practices (patterns) etc.
* Act as a recognized expert in data analytics / AI methods, including algorithms, visualization, data quality, and related topics
* Advise the Digital Transformation Office and the Information and Communications Technologies organisation on current data and analytics needs, and assist in the identification of future technology opportunities
* Support Airbus managers to understand potential uses of data analytics / AI in the business and to maximize the value of data analysts / scientists in their organisations
* As one of our Data Scientists, you will be responsible for developing and delivering projects, encompassing processes and solutions, while making sure the following objectives are met:
* Appropriate technical solution with high-quality, documented code and approach.
* Time, Cost, Quality and respecting existing Airbus project management processes
* Adherence to requirements & Challenging to create the best value proposition and solution for the business, Efficient stakeholder management
Required skills and expertise & Essential competences / skills:
* Ph.D or M.S/M.Tech with equivalent experience, preferably in fields of engineering, operations research, applied mathematics
* Good knowledge in basic machine learning algorithms (perceptron, Decision Tree, Neural Network, Bayesian) and experience with various supervised/unsupervised/semi-supervised machine learning algorithms such as Radial Basis, Support Vector Machine, Boosted Trees, Random Forest, etc.
* Knowledge/experience with deep learning techniques and architectures such LSTM, CNNs, GANs, AutoEncoders etc.
* Strong programming skills/experience especially with python and python based ML & DL tools/packages such as R, scikit-learn, Torch, TensorFlow, Keras
* Experience with data integration, quality, and management – combining independent sources to create a more complete view
* Knowledge of advanced statistical methods/analysis (e.g.: multivariate analysis, imputation, dimension reduction, etc.)
* Basic data visualisation experience
* Excellent and adaptive communication skills with diverse audiences such as engineering, experts, data scientists, IT experts, business experts, executive management
* Learning agility, entrepreneurship, independence of mind and innovative out of the box thinking”
* Autonomous way of working, team player and collaborative mind-set
* Advanced data visualization experience (e.g., d3.js, OLAP)
* Knowledge/experience with time-series analysis
* Good knowledge of data mining techniques such as Apriori algorithm, Bloom Filters, market-basket analysis, graph based algorithms (AGM, BIGCLAN etc.), Page-Rank & Minhashing concepts and online algorithms
* Knowledge/experience with big-data frameworks such as Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL databases, etc.
* International experience